Learning a new language is often one of the goals more and more people set at the beginning of the year.
If you are uncertain whether to learn French, Italian, Spanish or German or the advantages of studying a language abroad, this brief guide will help you choose some of the best destinationsfor learning languages abroad in 2019.
Destinations to learn French
One of the best countries to learn French is undoubtedly France. Besides Paris, the country has other desirable destinations to learn French, where the quality-price ratio is more reasonable, and offers other attractions the country’s capital lacks.
- In addition to its complete cultural agenda and the beauty of its surroundings, Montpellier also has a beach.
- Nearly 25% of the inhabitants of Montpellier are university students.
- It is one of France’s cities with the most economical cost of living.
- This French accent is very neutral, with almost no regionaldistinction.
- It has a very pleasant Mediterranean climate.
Destinations to learn Italian
Italy is, par excellence, the perfect destination to learn Italian. But, within the country, there are many cities to choose from. These are the ones that, in our opinion, will make you love Italy and Italian the most, and the best destinations to learn Italian in 2019.
- Perfect mix of history, art, architecture and Italian gastronomy.
- UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- It is very close to Padua and Verona.
- Its fluvial canals run all over the city.
- A frequent reference in Italian culture, history, design, fashion and football.
- Your famous Milanese aperitif.
- It is the economic center of Italy.
- Close to Lake Como and the Italian Alps.
- One of the most beautiful and multicultural Spanish cities.
- Barcelona has much more than monuments and tourist attractions. You can also sunbathe or swim at the beach.
- In addition to learning Spanish, you can also learn Catalan, the official language of the Catalonia region.
- Opportunities for an extensive cultural agenda and free time, both day and night.
- Erasmus destination par excellence.
- Sacred city of the Incas, it is perfect to learn about the millenarian past of Peru.
- UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- It has a very active nightlife.
- Peruvian cuisine is highly valued internationally.
- It is very close to Machu Picchu, one of the most visited monuments in the world.
Destinations to learn German
German is a growing language thanks to the number of successful German companies needing to incorporate new workers. Of all the places in the world to learn German, Germany continues to lead. Get to know the cities which , in our opinion are the best destinations to study German in 2019.
- Capital of Germany, it is a cosmopolitan city, multi-ethnic and full of history.
- Has one of the most amazing and vibrant nightlife in the world.
- Numerous cultural places to visit, with more than 100 museums.
- One of Europe’s most affordable cities.
- It stands out as an important financial and economic center of Europe.
- In addition to being the fifth largest city in Germany, it offers countless cultural options and has the largest number of museums in the country.
- Its historic center harmonizes with the modernity of the rest of Frankfurt.
- Very close to Mainz and Heidelberg, and with good air connections to any part of the world.