With online Spanish lessons you have the opportunity to learn Spanish from the comfort of your home
The school offers two options of online Spanish lessons. They are available to people that have signed up for a Spanish course at Escuela Montalbán, which is a great fit if students want to prepare a bit before coming to Spain, or if they simply want to get to know the school a bit before getting there. Alternatively, students can take classes after they have finished a course and would like to keep on studying with their favourite teacher.
The sessions are designed in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and the Curricular Plan of the Spanish Instituto Cervantes with the objective to improve intercultural communicative skills, expression and speaking skills. The Spanish classes, which comprise of a spoken communication with a teacher, follow the teaching plan that has been developed by the teaching staff and are an important part of the Spanish learning process.
The advantages of the online Spanish language courses are:
- All language teachers are qualified native speakers
- Learning and practicing Spanish from wherever students want, from work or from home
- Individual classes allowing a lot of attention
- Students will have the teaching materials for all the sessions available
- The school offers flexible hours and a personalized schedule
- All class contents are based on the Curricular Plan of the Spanish Instituto Cervantes and are adapted to every Spanish language level
Duration of the class: 60 minutes.
Group size: 1 student.
Minimum course load: 5 classes.
Starting dates: every Monday.
Timetable: Monday to Friday between 09.00 and 21.00 h (Spanish time).
Levels: A1/A2/ B1/B2/ C1/C2.
Price (5 classes): 150 €